Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

Well it's Thanksgiving Day.. night now.. just sitting at home waiting for Kyle. I had a pretty good week so far.. had Geology on Monday, but I left early. Tuesday's class was canceled so I only worked that day, then went to see Kyle since he was home :) He actually came home on Monday night but didn't tell me because he was going to surprise me, lol but told me anyway during class. He knows I would have skipped to go see him... smart boy. Anyway, no classes yesterday either so Kyle and I spent the day around the house.. made apple crisp for his family and myself.. was delicious.. then we just laid around all day, watched some tv and then around 11:00 at night, started the last 5 episodes of Dexter.. ugh amazing! So we were up till 4 am watching that. Totally worth it though. It was awesome.

So today, he woke me up at 9 in the freaking morning to watch the parade. Booger. Lol. It was nice though. I left his house around 11:30 so he could get ready for his Aunt's house. I needed to get home anyway so that I could get ready to go to Grandpa's. I went to the store and got some drinks for tonight.. David and Danny started to drink some, which i didn't mind. Then Aunt Judy had a glass too. No biggie. Killed two bottles. Oh well. I had a nice time there... Kyle should be leaving soonish to come home. Ugh he better.

Tomorrow looks like a fun filled day.. I need to go pick up an artificial tree for my classroom.. then hopefully if it's nice we're going to see a waterfall.. New Moon at night too. Gonna be a good day. He leaves to go back to school on Sunday.. then three more weeks without him :( Not looking forward to it.. but after that, it's Winter break and we leave for Disney for an entire week together. Very excited about that. :) Well I'm gonna go finish watch the Giants get their asses handed to them by the crappy Broncos. They're really doing shitty tonight. Errr.

No comments:

Post a Comment